Tibetan Personality Test: Now on Facebook

This past month, Facebook really deal with spammers to the point that even posting of link must pass to captcha. This update is one of many reason why open source organization (Free Software Foundation see here) unlike Facebook.

This day, I received dozen of message in Facebook informing me to some link that came to nowhere. I ignored the message due to the reason that I really don't want spam message until one of my friend also send me a message.
Friend: (Post the link)
Me: What is that? I think it is a spam message.
Friend: No, It's just a logic test. 


Because it is a logic test, I can't resist to try it but I figured out that it is not a logic test but a personality test which aims to describe the personality of person in different aspects. 


There are just 4 different question or task in this personality test which you must complete such as ordering, relating, describing and lastly the personality test asked your favorite n*m*e* and *a* of the *ee*.

The interesting part in this personality test is the beginning and the end:

Beginning
MAKE A WISH
BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!
End
You have to send this test to as many persons as your favorite number and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded.


This is what the Dalai Lama has said about the Millennium - just take a few seconds to look it up, read it and think.
Want to try? Visit Tibetan Personality Test
0